Do you believe in ghosts?

A friend took a picture of me a while back and there were 3 strange faces in my microwave and it makes me wonder because one day i thought i saw someone staring at me when i was taking a bath but i figured i was too tired and seeing things until a friend described the same figure i saw and i didn't tell her what i thought i saw either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but I used to.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• NO
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• No but I believe in Spirits of our loved ones looking after us.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Always have, always will.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't - it isn't compatible with my belief that everyone goes to heaven when they die - but my husband and his cousin do.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes! I used to live in a very small town in Vermont that always had reports of hauntings from neighbors. I never believed anyone until I started witnessing them myself. In the 8 years I lived there I witnessed more ghosts than I can count. It was weekly almost a daily thing. After a while I just got used to it and me and my friends used to say "there's George" when a ghost we named would open the doors and close them or when he would flush the toilet. It just became something normal because we had lived with it for so long.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes, I believe there are those who inhabit another realm.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes, personal experiences have answered that question for me
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I've seen spirits when I was a small child growing up in the '60's........and then later being a skeptic......til after a friends grandmother had died a year before I came back in town. While I was in town, visiting family, I stayed with a friend and her parents.

We were cooking in her kitchen, something for dinner.....her parents were not home. We were talking and laughing....planning on what to do after we ate, and to go see what friends.......and all of a sudden we hear her grannies voice call out her fathers name three times!

We looked up at each other from across the huge cooking island and she turned the pot off on the stove and we left the house. We were pretty scared. We came back an hour later.........and her mom said she used to hear her call out to them all the time! Her husband did not always hear it nor did her daughter.

It freaked us far out! Nice to know they look out for us though.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yeeeesssss.......
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2010