tmi- yeast infection?

ok, i searched other questions and couldn't find the same thing i'm going through... i think i have a yeast infection but i don't have unusual discharge. i've had burning, itching and the outside is very red. i've been with my hubby for 4 yrs so i know it isnt an std. i read on the monistat box and it said one or more of the signs... so i started the treatment and i woke up a little dizzy this morning. is this normal? also is it normal for the cream to leak out? btw i started the treatment last night, and it hasn't itched all day but it is burning a little on the inside... thanks for the help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Health

• When I get yeast infections, I never get discharge just the painful burning itching. And yes, the cream is supposed to leak out when you get up in the moring. The burning that you feel in there is the meds working. Make sure you finish all of it, don't stop because you are feeling better
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• yes normal.i would also use cream to help w/ the itching. i hope it heals quickly for you!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a YI, I had one about a month ago, and it also burned a little. I think that is also a SE. It also does leak, make sure to wear a panty liner (uncented). IDK about the dizziness...might want to check with your MD...
    Anonymous

• yea sounds about right and also the cream always leaks out of me a little 2
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 2:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2008