TWILIGHT....

OMG I AM ADDICTED TO THIS DAMN MOVIE...LOL I ALWAYS THOUGH IT MIGHT SUCK BUT IT'S SUPER GOOD...
ANYONE ELSE INTO THIS FLICKS???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I said i would never watch those movies but a friend brought the first two over and i got so addicted that i read the books and got a babysitter so i could go see the new one at the movies
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We love them. I had no idea what they were for the longest time, and I saw the siggies a lot of people had here on CM and was so confused. Then, about the time the first movie came out, someone had left copies of the books at my husband's work, and he read them and told me I needed to, and I devoured them in a matter of days, and watched the movie. We love the series and the movies, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Sadly, yes. I fixate on certain movies...play them when cleaning, cooking, need to relax, etc. For a while, it was "Remember the Titans", then it was "The Departed". Now it's "Twilight", Tyler Perry movies, and "Shallow Hal". I didn't think I would like it, either, but I was quite impressed at how age-appropriate it was for mainly targeting a teenaged audience.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I wanted to see what all the hype was about for the books. So I borrowed a couple of them from a friend. Had to go out and buy the series after I read the first two or three. I was hooked!! They are fantastic!! Love the Twilight movie, New Moon was ok and haven't seen Eclipse yet but can't wait to. :)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I liked them, didn't think I would either but did.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You should read the books if you like the movies.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We never thought we'd like them, even though all of our kids were crazy about the books, but once we watched the movies (don't really have time to read the books) we love them
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• oh yes me and my 12 year old.thier great.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 3:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Not me. I couldn't get into the first book and I didn't enjoy the first movie at all. I guess I'm just not their target audience.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010