It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillow pet.

So do your kids have one yet? Are you or do you plan on getting 'em one? Reviews? Samuel wants the frog one, but he won't get it till his birthday in October.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• Oh my boys LOVE theirs!! We were going to hold out until Christmas to get them but we were away for the weekend before school started and saw them in the mall. They could barely contain themselves. So we just had to give into their pleading eyes and excitement, haha. They great to have, I think! My boys have the bear (although my youngest calls it a puppy) and the penguin.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:05 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm thinking about it, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Heck no!!! I'm afraid my girls would fall in love with them and insist on using them as a pillow. Why is that a problem? They are fake fur! Can you imagine how sweaty the poor little ones will get? My 3 year old twins would sleep on them in a pool of sweat and not realize the pillow pet was the problem. So no way. Not unless we move to Alaska.
    JessieAtHome

Answer by JessieAtHome at 12:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I told them to use their birthday money to buy them if they wanted them. I hate stuffed animals.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• no not here my kids say thier to old for that.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 4:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah we're getting on I already have it in my closet she wanted the Unicorn one it's going to be a Christmas present
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes we are getting our kids theirs for Christmas....Courtney wants the purple unicorn and Andrew wants the penguin.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My kids want them so badly!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i got one for my sil (shes turning 10) and i have the frog one for my unborn baby girl!!! lol she is so spoiled ha ha. i want one tooo they are so soft!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• im gonna pass on the pillow pet :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2010