Why do anonymous questions bother some people so much? Why does it matter so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Because why can't you just show your face.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:05 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If you're referring to the question that I just posted, if you actually read it....I freely admitted that I was curious, and didn't understand, and was genuinely trying to. If you're just trying to be funny....well then...to each his own.
    FROM,
    DAWN
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Because when I give advice on serious matters I usually take a look on their profile before I answer to get a general idea of who they are so I can help as best as I can..

As for the unimportant questions, there's just no point to ask as an anon..
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It doesn't matter, but if someone is going to be rude and snotty all the time and only post anonymously then they should get that privilege taken away.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i dunno. i dont care :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I really don't care. To each his own. I almost never look at someone's profile before I answer a question. I see plenty of rude, snotty, answers and questions from people who aren't anon.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• LOL TRUE THAT
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• IF YOU CAN'T SAY IT AND OWN IT YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING IT OUTLOUD
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I don't care, but what's the point? Ok, I can understand with some questions you want a little anonymity. But why go anonymous with perfectly simple questions that you have no reason to be embarrassed about? The point thing matters to me, so I'd rather ask the questions straight out. But I guess some don't feel that way.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• WTF Y DO PPL BITCH ABOUT MY DAMN CAPS SO MUCH ...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010