Do you ever feel like...

The competition on your show downs is nothing compared to yours and you wonder why you're losing?
I have a hottest hubby one out and the other guy is only winning by 5% but he is not physically attractive at all. Even if I didnt know my hubby and the same picture of him was up on a showdown I would vote for him. Maybe pictures just dont do justice to how good looking he is? Is it just your taste in men is probably different than mine? I dont want to sould pig headed about this but it bothers me. Do you think people vote for the less attractive person thinking they have no chance but anything helps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean, I have put my hubby up tons of times thinking oh yeah hes gonna win this one! and then the other one wins, and there I am thinkning HOW is that possible??
    Anonymous

• Wish I could know who you are :O)
    Anonymous

• yes ive done that with my hubby and lost. He has even been up against a man that looked almost identical to him and lost even though he was wearing a suit and the other guy sweats i think its a conspiracy bc i know my hubby is hot
    Anonymous