licking~ Gross

Do any of you're toddlers lick EVERYTHING? It is making me nuts going around yellind DONT LICK THAT!!!!! eww

Angie430

Asked by Angie430 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My four year old daughter went through this phase. And it was so nasty. I finally sat her down and explained what germs and bacteria is. And once I explained how it can make her really sick, she stopped doing it. It also helped her to start washing her hands and brushing her teeth a lot betther. I don't know if that will help or not. But that is just what I did.
    taterrose94

Answer by taterrose94 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My daughter does it and she is 4....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My daughter does it when she is a puppy or kitty.. It is funny what you have to say as a parent
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My 4 year old just a few weeks ago walked up to a complete stranger and licked his hand LOL...That is my DH's fault. He plays a game with my son where they go back and forth licking each other...it's a game to DS so he thought it was funny walking up to this stranger and licking him....which it was pretty funny but sooooo gross.
    ronibaloni

Answer by ronibaloni at 5:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• That's flippin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!    Thanks ladies I feel better knowing it's not just her :)

Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• YES! My DD licks everything, she'll justy lick her hands for the heck of it! It drives me insane!!
    MyMariah

Answer by MyMariah at 1:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008