i am having trouble getting pregnant and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make it happen?

wishonastar89

Asked by wishonastar89 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Check out the book- The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally: The Latest Information On Conceiving a Healthy Baby On Your Timetable by Christopher Williams.
    sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 12:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• good luckHave you tried the fertility tests and keeping track of your cycle? Also there is a TTC group on here that might be able to help.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• After having sex, dont move too much- just tilt your lower body up high in the air and stay in that position for a while. Almost in a head stand,-I geuss the higher the better? Open and close your legs in the air, to try and get (hopefully your soon to be baby) far down inside.
    Im prutty shure thats how I got preggo with my #2, I was trying to get pregnant, and did this move.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I've heard sex is a GREAT start
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 12:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• lol i know that you have to be having sex to get pregnant... and i have been doing that about every other night. I havnt tried that position yet, but i will be sure to give it a try and i will also look up that book, thanks for your help =) i appreciate it greatly.
    wishonastar89

Comment by wishonastar89 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i say stop trying and just have the mind set as if it happens it happens thats what i did after trying for 5 years and then i found out i was pregnant and thats how i got my twin boys good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:32 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The absolute best advice that I can give you is to go to

www.tcoyf.com

TCOYF is a great website full of information about learning your own body, taking your BBT, Charting and gettng pregnant.
    They have software that you buy one time and download it to your computer. That is what I did. Then I put in my BBT and all of my symptoms. The software knew I was pregnant before I even took a test and after I started using it I got pregnant the first cycle.

Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• A secret tip to become pregnant actually involves a woman's menstrual cycle ... This is not really a surprise, but many couples have forgotten, probably many of their basic biology. A woman ovulates once a month, and egg or egg takes approximately 12 hours. During this period of 12 hours, the egg must be fertilized or it dries and is no longer viable. Clearly, then, to have unprotected sex at any time of the month may be possible in the design. Only when you make love during the "window of two hours, a couple can conceive - is really a miracle that a woman can get pregnant at all! When a couple trying to conceive, the trick is to catch the egg around day 14 of the menstrual cycle of women. To add to the difficulty, the cycle of each woman is different. The 28 days is average, but normal cycles can vary from 23 to 35 days.
    http://www.allmothers.net/am-i-pregnant.html
    Jehnavi

Answer by Jehnavi at 1:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I agree you should go to your doctor or to an annonymous health clinic and get tested. Try to learn from this experience and use protection or go on birth control pills. I hope everything works out for you.
    http://www.whatisguide.net/0429-signs-of-pregnancy-implantation.html
    Jehnavi

Answer by Jehnavi at 5:11 AM on May. 25, 2011