What are some ideas for a Online Book Club?

I am starting a book club in my group. I am looking for ideas on what to do with it. i thought about doing 1 project per book. What about letting the members choose what kind of project they want to do or make one project for everyone to do? And then maybe i could make a post or forum just for each book and show the works that everyone did. Anything else besides doing projects? I am going to do either weekly or bi weekly chats so that we can discuss the books. But thats all i got. I am new at this club thing... it will be my first one. I love to read and i thought that this would be a great way to keep reading. Thanks for ur advice in advance. Loves & Hugs!!

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do not belong to a book club, but for some ideas check out www.mix106radio.com and click the link to Kate's Book Club. I think she does weekly questions about the books.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 8:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2010