80's baby costume

My mom found in her chest outfits from when I was little. There is a few that look total 80's. I though that would be so cute for my daughter(shes 7 months) to be dressed up as an 80's baby. Besides the outfit what else could I add? Headband(since she has little hair) is it like the headbands with flowers and bows or am I way off? Also what could I do for her feet? Any other ideas I would love to hear!!!
The outfit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Get some Jellies for her shoes
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Kind of lame, just being honest! I am taking my son out TOT this year for the first time (he's 2), his dad took him to a few neighbors last year but this year I really want to go all out! This is the coolest holiday and I was just saying to my SO yesterday that I want to get him a really cool costume. SO said "how about a pumpkin?", I said "no way, that is so overdone for little kids, I want my boy to stand out". I have a few weird ideas, we'll see what happens!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I do love the outfit for everyday wear though! I'd be like "my baby is a little fashionista, she's bringing back the eighties"!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Haha...Yeah I thought it was to eighties for everyday wear. But i really wanted her in it so I thought halloween would be cute. Never seen a baby in an eighties costume so I thought perfect. We will see if i come up with more stuff to go with it then this is for sure the costume. What are your ideas?
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• love that idea!! didnt even think of that!!
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Sep. 26, 2010