I'm having an AWFUL day...or daysss

I'm so emotionallllll....i can't even control it. I HATE it. I am such a downer lately and its terrible. It's putting a strain on me and my boyfriend. What should I do?!

Btw there's a good chance I'm prego and that's why I'm so crazy lately :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• First thing is to find out if you are indeed carring a child. If not, your hormones might be out of wack. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you getting the sleep you need? I know these are a lot of questions, but they all are factors in our life that contribute to our emotions going haywire. Stress is a really big one. We take it out on the ones we love the most. One thing you can do, is find out how to get those endorphanes going. Whether going for a fast pace walk, hiking, or swimming. Maybe even finding a gym that has a punching bag to get your agressions out. Take a friend to have a pamper day. You know, get your hair and nails done. Go watch a funny movie. Go to an amusment park. Do things to get your laughter back! Have a pillow fight. Chase each other around outside. Play hide and go seek. Yes, its good for adults to do it. Go to the park and swing in the swings. Hope this helps!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Get out of the house and enjoy a day in the fresh air. That always brings me out a depression.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Do something you enjoy and remain positive, don't think about the negative.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 12:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I agree w/PP go get a day to just do something alone, or maybe even with some girlfiriends.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yeah....same here happytobefre176. I was 19 when I had her. But right now...I'm just going through SO much its just...so much to handle.

Please pray for me
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• How old are you?
    happytobefre176

Answer by happytobefre176 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm 21. Why does age matter? And I already have a child.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Enjoy a day out to yourself away from the boyfriend. Giving yourself a little pampering never hurts! If your pregnant that could be related to your downer days! Have you taken a test or anything?
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I am only asking your age because I was very young when I had my child. He's in high school now, and I can honestly look back and see that he saved my life. He is the best thing I've ever done. The 2nd best thing I did was leave his father.
    happytobefre176

Answer by happytobefre176 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Praying for you <3
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:57 AM on Sep. 26, 2010