negative pregnancy test!

3 days passed my due date and still no periods. I did a preg test last night and it came negative. what can be the possible explanation for this?
I want to get pregnant and it is just not happening... evryone keeps on stressing us out by asking ... "are u pregnent yet?" kind of questions..! I'm really upset, please advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Test with your first urine of the morning. That will yield the most reliable results. Testing at night can give you a false negative, since the HCG levels in your urine are lower then.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You could tell everyone that you decided to stop trying and the questions will stop
    rileynkyleigh

Answer by rileynkyleigh at 1:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Stress can delay your period and make it more difficult to concieve...I agree with the above poster, just tell people " it'll happen when it happens, we'll let you know". Usually that will shut them up. We only told our closest friend that we were TTC. Try to relax.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Its no ones business whether your TTC or not- if your getting family pressure- be honest with them that it is causing you stress and to please stop.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008