What do you do when you run out of energy but have to have some?

I find myself running out of energy before the day is half over. I have to keep going because of my responsibilities I have. Any suggestions what I can eat/do to get that boost to get to the end of the day without crashing?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 12:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• coffee
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It's going to sound gross, but it's not. A green smoothie . .
    couple handfuls of spinach a bit of water, a banana, add some cilantro, or avocado blend it up and drink it down!
    I promise, it's really tasty and energizing!!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• blessedwithree, how much water? Thank you for the receipe! Going to try it tomorrow.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• maybe 1/4c or so here is the website I got it from.
    http://kimberlysnyder.net/category/recipes/smoothies-recipes/ glowing green smoothie near the bottom of the page. I don't always follow her recipes to the T but the green smoothies make a HUGE difference in my energy and overall feeling of health. Let me know what you think.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• See a nutritionist if you can and get your diet set up for your day. You're crashing because you're not fuelling your machine right!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Thanks Allergic2Stupid. I already have my meals pre-made by a group of nutritionist due to my heath. Often I am tired because I don't get enough oxygen. But the hardest moments are after I've been sick and my immune system is down. It's hard to do anything because I'm so tired. Caffine helps but you crash and it robs you of B Vitimans. You are right, my machine isn't be fueled right. Hence forth my reason for needing help with ideas. I appreciate all your suggestions!
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010