how soon can soon cant you tell if your pregnant??? adult content

im only about a week pregnant if i am even pregnant... i have had a lot of lower back pain throwing up every thing i eat well i was... for the past 2 days i have bin able to keep everything down...and my boobs have got about a half cup bigger... is there a chance that you can get morning sickness that soon???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you take the first response test or see a doctor to take a test you can find out up to 5 days after your menstrual cycle should of been or was your last.
    christina0610

Answer by christina0610 at 3:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Morning sickness usually shows up at around 6-8 weeks at least that is the norm, not at one week. In the beginning if anything you may be feeling more tired than normal and maybe breast soreness. But I am just talking about the norm, everyone will be different. Regarding back pain and throwing up everything you eat I have never heard that before but that maybe the way you will experience morning sickness.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Not every women is the same... I was sick, thought I had the flu before I found out I was pregnant.. I would have only been 2-3 weeks. I was REALLY sick almost the entire pregnancy. SO it's not always the same for everyone. Is your AF late or what makes you think you could be pregnant? Some women are extremely sensitive to hormone changes, that could also be causing these symptoms...
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know women who have it happen that soon. It is more likely that it's a bug if it's this early, but it is possible.

As for breast changes... that normally happens throughout the month to most women, but it's subtle and we don't notice it. It could be change due to pregnancy, or it could be change due to where you are in your cycle.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The best way to know is to take a test or go to the doctor
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010