Since nobody seems to answer my other question.

I want to know if i could be pregnant. I know that the only way to know is to take a test. I want to know if it is to early to take one? And a % of my chances of being pregnant. So I started my 3rd week of my birth controlon the 16th a thursday i missed a pill on the 19th a sunday and I missed a pill on the 21 a tueday. I took it on wensday and took a pill on thursday they day i should hace started my break. I had sex with no condom on 21st. I havent bleed at all since i have been on my break which is unusal I always have at least a little bit. Is it to early to take a test should i keep taking my pill when my break is over and what are my chances of being pregnant?

K3lly94

Asked by K3lly94 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take the first response test, there suppose to know five days after what your menstrual cycle would have been. dont continue the pill until you know; for this could cause a problem with your fetus. Even a miscarriage.
    christina0610

Answer by christina0610 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would probably take the test. Because if you are pregnant, you wouldn't want to keep taking the pills (for the baby's sake.) Then, too, if you aren't you haven't hurt anything by taking the test, but you will have peace of mind.
    jcribb16

Answer by jcribb16 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• TAKE a pregnancy test.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If it's past the expected time of your period starting, then test. I tested before my missed period and got a positive. You don't want to go back to taking the pills if you are pregnant, so test now to be sure.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would take a test now and if it shows up negative call your ob/gyn. They can do blood work to see if you are or aren't pregnant.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If your normal period is not showing up, and you missed 2 pills, I would take a test asap! BC is not 100% when used exactly perfect, and missing 2 days would lessen the effectiveness even more... I'm with the other ladies, it's better to know now just in case for the baby! Good Luck!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would take a test. Most pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormone five days before you actually miss your period, but every day that you wait, the levels increase, so each day you wait is one day that it's more likely to be accurately positive or negative.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• with how many times you forgot to take the pill i would take the test im sorry i cant be much help
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010