what sould i feel??? adult content

what are the first thing you feel when you first get pregnant and how soon would i be able to feel them???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Watch out for slight bleeding/cramping, swollen/tender breasts, some fatigue, headaches increase, faintness and dizziness. I didn't get morning sickness until i was 2 months in on my pregnancy, but that varies from woman to woman too.
    Mskixxalot

Answer by Mskixxalot at 1:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• cramping sore breasts sleepiness sore back... then the morning sickness starts shortly after then again i didn't get any at all...but some women don't develop symptoms...
    Andrea C.

Answer by Andrea C. at 1:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i found out i was pregnant before my daughter was even big enough to be seen in an ultrasound...they thought i had a cyst but usually a blood test is the fastest way to find out...they read ur HCG levels...
    Andrea C.

Answer by Andrea C. at 1:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• you may feel sick and also tired, you'll probably have to pee alot and your breasts will feel sore and your appetite will change plus your weight will change alot it could only take 2 weeks to start symptoms but could take two to three months everyone is diff so it depends
    LilMommy246

Answer by LilMommy246 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well to tell you the truth i just knew by instinct. Everyone is different. Some remain with periods throughout there pregnancy, some dont get morning sickness; that would be me... thank you Jesus!! others are sick all the way til there due date. If you are showing symptoms of fatigue and less drive those are some of the first signs. Of course there is the loss of your period, constant need to pee, and nautious. The best thing to do is get tested.

christina0610

Answer by christina0610 at 2:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The only way I was about to tell I was pregnant this time was because I was late. I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until I was 8wks.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I didn't have any early symptoms. I missed my period and took a test. I didn't really feel pregnant till the second trimester. And then it was mostly just heatburn.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• There is no way of telling you. Everyone one is different. Then only think everyone has is a missed period.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The first thing I felt was sick. It happened at about six weeks (so four weeks past conception).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• sore breasts, nauseous, there are a number of different symptoms. Last time I was naseous. This time around, I started with the soreness. If you google "early pregnancy symptoms", you should get a list of early symptoms that you might have once pregnant.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 6:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010