what can u do to lose the excess weight from baby

mine is all in the stomach area dieting and exercise seem to not work for me what else can i do

BabyNya913

Asked by BabyNya913 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Keep the dieting and exercising up! I've heard that the first place you put weight on will be the last to go, and the last place will be the first to go. So far, that's been true for me. I started losing the weight from places I put weight on last, then slowly the places I gained earlier started coming off, too. Make sure you're doing cardio to burn fat. Switch up your workout routines because your body and mind kind of get used to the same thing all the time and you might hit a plateau.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• the body puts weihgt on the stomach first and takes it off the stomach last. Yuo have to trick your body into taking it off of the areas you want it to. So do extra ab exercises and it will trick your body into burning fat on your stomach.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• lots of ab work outs help.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I focus on my legs and arms most of the time...the belly seems hopeless...I still have a preggo pooch !
    I use an excersize ball to do ab work though....
    lilpunkymom

Answer by lilpunkymom at 3:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• you can also look up ab work outs on youtube they have a cool one you can do all different types of ab work outs using your couch .
    lilpunkymom

Answer by lilpunkymom at 3:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• cardio cardio cardio! and clean eating. you can do ab exercises all you want, but the fat will still be there and covering the muscles. here's an article i wrote on some of what i did to lose my weight

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5826450/how_i_lost_my_weight.html?cat=5

Good luck, mama! its tough work, but keep at it
    wiferichie

Answer by wiferichie at 1:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010