could i be pregnant

so i had sex the day after i had finished my period he came in me twise 7 days later i have pain in my boobs and some times in my lower stomach

janiekevin

Asked by janiekevin at 1:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's very early to be feeling symptoms, but every woman is different and it's always possible. I would buy a home pregnancy test. If it comes up negative and you are still having symptoms, wait a week and test again. It's always best to be sure.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Get a pregnancy test and take it. Good luck to you.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• you could just be ovulating or u could be pregnant...i had sore breast and cramping before i found out i was pregnant take a test and find out...
    Andrea C.

Answer by Andrea C. at 1:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• its possible you should take a pregnancy test if its negative take one the next week and i suggest going to the doctor to be 100% sure
    LilMommy246

Answer by LilMommy246 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I do have cramps and I get tired a lot more I took a test it came out negative but they told me it was to soon for me to know
    janiekevin

Comment by janiekevin (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Wait till your about a week late then test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You could be but that's really early to be having symptoms.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Test when you are 5 days or later. That is the only way you will know for sure.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If you are, it's too early to tell. You'll have to find ways to enjoy that "two week wait" that TTC mamas love so much.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yea that soon after your period is way too soon to tell. Women get symptoms differently but you are going to have to wait a few weeks to test. But good luck to ya!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010