Stop and take a moment!

As some of you may have read, I posted a question in the religion catagory regarding the loss of three young lives this past week and a half in our town. So this is not really a question, more of a request. Life is sooo fleeting, you never know when it will end for you or God forbid for your children as these poor mothers are learning....so I ask you, please stop what you are doing right now and kiss your baby or babies...no matter how old...if you work remember this post and do it first thing when you see them. Close your eyes and imagine their little faces...there smell...you moms know what I am talking about...just take a minute and do it!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• THANKS FOR THIS POST SALEXANDER! I TAKE LITTLE MOMENTS LIKE THIS WITH MY CHILDREN EVERYDAY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW PRECIOUS THERE ARE TO ME! KEEP UP YOUR FAITH!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I hate when this thought ever crosses my mind about my kids that anything bad could ever happen to them. Its so sad and I feel for all moms out there that anything has happened to their precious children, no matter how old. I just pray and will continue to do so. It is the saddest most empty feeling even thinking about it...I cant imagine what it really feels like and do not want to EVER find out. Thanks for this post.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Thank you. Your post reminds me that I need to be more patient wiht my children. They are the most important things in the world to me. I wonder, as we get into the craziness of ddaily life if they know how importan to me they are-- what a shame if they don't!! Thank you for making me think about this!!!!
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008