Do you believe in UFOs or Aliens?

When I was 8 yrs old we had a crop circle on our farm and throughout growing up, many of my family members claim they saw crafts and neighbors claimed they had seen actual beings. Have you ever had an encounter of the third kind?

Sonnyswife

Asked by Sonnyswife at 2:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well actually they are not subjects open to opinion AT ALL! Any person with a brain knows that both of those things are REAL in every single sense of the word. They are both listed in the dictionary, so therefore they are both real things.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• no, i don't.
    i believe in the spirit world, though. my dh thinks its odd that i believe in one and not the other, but..it is what it is. i guess when/if i have an alien experience, i will.
    :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes, I do. And the government has covered up a lot. I have a relative in the Air Force who has told "secret" stories.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 2:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well I dont not believe that there is other living things in our world. I cant say i believe in the whole alien taking over the planets or anything, but if there is life among us unknown i would love to know of it.
    christina0610

Answer by christina0610 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm just happy to see your not afraid to hide under the anon button...and yes I do believe in those things
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Our universe alone is too vast for us to be alone, so yes, I believe there are other beings out there.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 2:43 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No, I don't!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes. Why the hell would we be the only ones in the entire universe? That'd be a waste of space.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• They are both listed in the dictionary, so therefore they are both real things.

Aren't fairies listed in the dictionary too? No one knows if those are real or not. but aliens are real.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Absoultely, Its says in the Bible that there are other creations, So does the Quram. We have 1 EXTRA CHROMISONE than a monkey, chromisones dont just pop up out of nowhere and speed up triple force of evolution, nooo, That also explains to me why "God" says "WE" in the bible and Quran.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2010