can u get pregnant write away if u had a C section 3 months ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Adoption

• Yes you can. If you have intercourse without protection and you are having your period for ovulation than you can get pregnant.
    christina0610

Answer by christina0610 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes. although you should have used right as opposed to write. Write means to well write things on a page, like the written word. To write. Right is a tense, and write is an action or a noun in other words.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes you can get preggo but most Doctors asks that you be care for the first 6-9 months of having your child. Cause you may be healed on the outside but it takes a little longer to heal on the inside and you don't want to have more problems then you started with. My Doctor told my friend that had a CS that if they wanted to try right away they had to give it a least 6 months and she would check and make sure they had the go ahead. Mind you my Friends baby just turned 11 months and she is preggo with #2 i am very for this couple they have waited and been throw a lot in the past 6 yrs together.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes, you can like the other ladies said. I got pregnant when my daughter was 2.5 months old. My daughters are 11 months apart. I was healthy my doctor just rolled his eyes and asked if I wanted my tubes tied.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes you can. And you can have a vaginal birth too. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• OMG, Truthteller! LOL! Do you know that I do that all the time when I am typing faster than my brain can think? LOL write/right. :) I try to re-read it, but don't always have time.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes you can. Right, not write. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yep, sure can.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree with what truthteller wrote. I had my baby through Cs too but my husband was using condoms with (that was after 4months) of delivery. My doc advise us to wait till after six months before trying to get pregnant again.

jessy629

Answer by jessy629 at 5:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2010