Again with the "Elephant Elbow"????

Realy... Really???

I have been putting Vasoline Intensive Therapy on my elbow every day and my strangely grotesque dry patch got better. I had a couple of rough days at work and didn't have a chance to apply and it's back on the same site.

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 2:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• This sounds really random but I used to get this on my left elbow only, and I am pretty sure it was from laying on my left side, leaning on my left elbow in bed and reading. I did it every night for several hours, and I think the sheets stole the moisture and roughed up my elbow! I don't do it anymore since having my son, and I don't have the problem anymore either.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• do you have your elbows resting/rubbing against a desk all day? you could also try exfoliating more regularly, before using the VIT.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:12 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• you can try a foot paddle. I use it on my elbow and my ankle bone that sticks out along with my lotions from pedicures. lol. (obviously i use a different paddle from the one I use on my feet).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would just exfoliate it with one of those foot paddles. I sometimes use that on my arms.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010