what are fast ways to get pregnant...

i'm 20 years old and me and my fiance are trying to have a baby and i might be pregnant now, if i'm not is there ways to get pregnant fast...

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ivf is one way but there is no guarantee you'll stay pregnant. Plus its extremely costly. So unfortunately not really, as you can't rush nature. Bump and baby dust to you!!!!!
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 7:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes,they say once you actually stop trying then you will get pregnant faster. Stress of trying usually makes it harder. Two of my pregnancies I wasn't trying and it happened. One of my pregnancies I did try but made it fun and let is happen on it's own and got pregnant in less then two months. Have fun and having sex like crazy won't get you pregnant faster. Your fiancĂ©es sperm needs to build up sperm to make it happen faster. Specialist who deal with infertility will tell you to have sex every other day and not 3-5 times in a day either.if you want it to happen naturally without IVF or other expensive procedures. Also, eat healthy, no caffeine, don't smoke, don't drink, take prenatal vitamins, he also can take them too, take or eat omegas-3's 2-3x a week and just relax and have fun don't make it a chore.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• try to NOT get preg. using natural methods... JK.
    In general... relax don't tense up and instead of TRYING just throw fate to the wind.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 9:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• just have sex a lot like everyday lol, you are only 20 yrs old it should be pretty easy for you
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No there is not. read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" Then you can understand your body and when you are ovulating.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Unfortunately, there aren't any get pregnant quick secrets. If there were, I could make a much-needed fortune selling them.

Something you can do is make sure you are very healthy. If you are too skinny (as in borderline anorexia), gain the needed weight. If you are overweight, lose the weight. Take prenatals. Exercise. Eat healthy. All of these things will help prepare your body for baby and will help after baby is on the way too.

I also recommend reading the book that Raeann11 mentioned.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Have sex when you ovulate and what raeann and tyheamma said
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Me and my hubby are having # 5, ad we gt pregnant within 3 eeks of trying (not for everyone, so I dont know!)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010