Have you thought about what you are handing out for Halloween this year yet?

I already bought 4 bags of candy on sale & with coupons. I had to hide them! Both kinds of M & Ms, Twix & Milky Way. I hope I remember where I put them!

Abytome

Asked by Abytome at 3:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Something I do not like. That is always my plan. That way I won't eat it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Toothbrushes. lol jk. Reeses
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• its a toss-up...if i buy any old candy, we probably will be stuck with it, since we live out in the country (we do live in a residential area, but there's only about 17houses, and less than half have kids). if i buy the good stuff (chocolate)..well, it just won't make it to halloween. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• because I take my son out trick or treating there is never anyone at the door, so I leave candy in a bowl on the steps, and its bad of me, but i buy cheap, kind of gross candy so that the first kid that comes to my door doesnt dump the whole bowl into his bag and off he goes. I came home last year with candy still in the bowl.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• we have all kinds of kinds in the naborhood but they never come here.we always take our kids out to a churh.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We never get anybody so no handing out for us.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We take my son trick or treating, so we're not home to hand anything out. We're going all out this year and taking him two nights in a row. Halloween is our favorite!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Candy
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We live in the country and there are a few kids out here but everyone usuaully goes into town to trick or treat and while I leave my dh home he never has any visitors but I am making our grandkids cookies this year they love the ones I make and maybe a scary salt dough ornament
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Gosh, I feel left out! I live in a retirement home and we never get any kids here, and I love to see all the costumes and hand out candy.
    When my kids were little I made homemade popcorn balls for the kids in the neighborhood whose parents I knew and put my address label on it, so they knew it was safe. For the other kids I loved to make up treat bags with a assortment of candy and little spider rings and such in them.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 10:10 AM on Sep. 26, 2010