UGH!

Finally ending the "monthly" two days ago and then BAM! its back! This is starting to annoy me! My dang body has been so irregular for past 3 months now...I want it to be normal again and obviously bc isn't helping. Sorry just needed to vent...but if you have any advice ya wanna share ya can. I am just really annoyed with this. I am even having the cramps along with it again. This "monthly" has been the worst ever but when it was done I thought it was done...but guess not.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 3:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe get checked by your Doc. You could have a cyst
    -Or-
    Try this: http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 4:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No advice. I have been whining about mine for a couple of days now. How about a VHug?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I had my period for a whole month once just like what your saying. So here is a thought go and get it checked out. She did some tests and then everything turned out normal. Take some Iron slow fe it is gentle on the tum-tum. Exercise a little bit, go for a walk, or bike. Drink plenty of water and eat small meals. Your loosing liquid and iron so make sure to bone up and supplement on those. It wouldn't hurt to get plenty of sleep. Good luck. Don't fret too much
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Did you call your Dr?
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010