Can you arrange your post alphabetize?

BuTTerFLy.MoMMy

Asked by BuTTerFLy.MoMMy at 3:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Not easily and probably not permanently. You could if you set it up and then locked them from replies. But new replies will send that post to the top of the section so they would get out of order.

I am setting up a forum with posts by state and region. What I have done is make a Link FAQ post to all the posts so that members can find their state by alpha and not have to search through what will nearly 100 posts to find the right one to post in. I will sticky the FAQ and leave the other posts to move freely with the replies. My forum isn't public yet so I can't link you to it but you can see what I mean here here Welcome, introduce yourself and start here!

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• There is not way that I know of. I tried this with sticky notes in one of my groups, but whenever someone replied, it bumped that to the top of the pile and now they aren't in order anymore.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010