how do i find out what im doing wrong?

this obviously must be something im doing, im a woman in my late 20s and i guess i dont have very many friends. i have lots of people i do play dates with and stuff but no one i really connect with. im really down to earth and i thought agreeable, but when it comes down to it really no...go to person. no one that i can count on. im a girl and i dont have a a bff or whatever. everyone else seems to, and right now im feeling super bummed and i cant figure out what im doing or not doing to connect with people. any clues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you just have not met the right people yet. I don't know you to say what it could be. I think more often than not it's just a matter of finding people you love to be around. Keep going out and meeting new people and someone is bound to like you.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yeah, maybe you just have not met that person you click with, yet. I've noticed since I've had my daughter I have a mommy's group, with playdates, kids play, moms talk, sometimes hang out, but other than that we aren't like bffs, don't hang out with out the kids. The only person I would consider my bff is a friend I've had since 1st grade...
    It is probably not YOU, just not the right person has been around to form that friendship.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• join a meetup - www.meetup.com. they have groups and then you can join and meet lots of people - it's the way I met most of my friends, because you have similar interests, not just that you both have kids the same age. BTW, don't try too hard, it shows and makes you seem desparate, and others will avoid you - we have ladies like that in our meetups and we just cringe when they show up.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 11:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010