Have you ever tried eyebrow threading?

I saw an article on it once and it looked so freaking scary! What are the benefits of it as opposed to tweezing/waxing? Does it hurt more or less than waxing and does it last any longer? How much does it cost?

mbdc

Asked by mbdc at 4:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I WISH we had the chance to learn this while I was in school, but we didn't :(. The benefits are suppose to be that it does the same as waxing (removes hair from the root), but it's suppose to be more beneficial to sensative skin types.. although this is all just book work explainations. lol. Since I've never had the chance to do it, or experience I can't say more than that.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i have dont it and it hurt like a BITCH!! i didnt even notice it to "last longer" like they say. waxing 100%!!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i didn't have a good experience. it hurt worst then waxing. but i think if you go to a good place its suppose to be better then waxing.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I prefer it to waxing I don't break out after unlike when I get my brows waxed and I my skin doesn't get red after either.Also IMO it doesn't hurt as bad either. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I used to do it. It's more precise and like the above poster already said it doesn't cause breakouts. I didn't find it to be painful at all.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i went to a place that did it for 10$- same price as wax,
    hotmommy420

• Syphon has some good advice here.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It is horrible! It hurts way more than waxing!
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• my sister swears by it.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I love it! Once you've had threading done, trust me, you will NEVER go back to waxing again. It's just so much better. The results are amazing and it lasts a lot longer than waxing. It only hurts slightly. It's more aggravating because it makes your eyes water.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010