Do you think pedophiles can be rehabilitated or should they just be locked up forever? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not think it can be fixed. Or counseled away.

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Locked away forever no question. There is no "fixing" that.
    DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 5:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• they should be locked in a dark room forever. and because its dark someone should have sex with them with out seeing their face. that is what they deserve.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I dont think there is any type of fixing for these types of ppl, they should have to live in special communities where they can be with sickos of their own kind instead of released to live in our neighborhoods where our children go to school and play!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• NOPE!!!!!!! And I think they should just be executed.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Executed.........well, I'm not sure about that, but castrated...............yeah
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You know; I assumed all pedophiles are men. Sorry about that men. Women should have a complete hysterectomy without hormone replacement.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

***

I just feel as though, even if castrated, they're still able to exert control over their victims and find something else to molest them with. As long as they are breathing, IMO, they are a danger to society, and why should we pay to house them when they cannot be trusted to walk among us?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• As a adult survivor of child sexual abuse, I have very strong feelings on this. Punish them to the full extent of the law! Unfortunately that does not include castration in most cases, execution, putting them in jail and throwing away the key, or them being sexually molested. What is needed desperately is for our laws to crack down on them, and I mean HARD!!!!! A leopard does not change their spots, and a pedophile is not going to change their behavior and if we fool ourselves into thinking they can, then we are again putting them out in the public to damage another child for life.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 9:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You can't tell a pedophile to quit being attracted to children any more than a gay man to quit being attracted to men or a straight person to quit being attracted to the opposite sex.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2010