Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

How do I know if im suffering from post partum?

I am very negative towards my spouse all the time, always seem to pick fights, and blow things out of proportion. i am always fatigued and never go to sleep. If so what are some anti-dep. medications i should recommend to my doctor to prescribe me?


Asked by christina0610 at 5:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

Level 5 (83 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I have been there and I found a person on my own actually. I did not consult anyone online, on any type if site. Your insurance can help you find someone outside of a normal doctor if required or you can be recommended to someone from your regualr doctor. However, if you go to see you regualr doctor, I would consult them and inform them on the situation. They could better assist you on what 'type' of medication would best suit you and your needs. Many take different types of anti-deppression meds but, that does not mean it would work for you the same. I have done that and the only thing it did for me was make me switch to something my doctor recommended.

    Answer by CandyHorse at 10:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2010