Just a inquiry about cell phone numbers

If you happen to see a number your husband had in his cell from May would you inquire or let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• For me it would depend on the times the calls were made, frequency, and length of the calls.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'd let it go. Really. Do you honestly know every number your husband needs to call all the time? Or people who need to call him? Besides, do you know how many wrong numbers I get calling me??
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i wouldn't be looking on my husband's phone, and i definately wouldn't call a number
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Me and my husband both look at each others phone all the time. either have nothing to hide. But if I see an unusal number I just dont even wonder about it. Like one of the ladies response earlier people have several wrong numbers all the time. Just dont think about it. The number has been on there since May. If he had anything to hide he would have deleted it right away!!! Dont worry or stress too much on this. It's probably nothing!!
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Do you know whose number it is? If not why would you even wonder?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If you want to know-ask.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It there a reason you don't trust your husband? If so, that's what you need to work on, a phone # means nothing.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 11:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Only if it really stood out for some reason (out of state, etc.) but other than that, no. It could be a company, a family member or friend he isn't used to calling all the time. Have a little trust, especially if it was one number one time.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010