Is this bad

ok me SO have not really made the choice to have another baby but we are not preventing it from happening and he said that if it happens then it happens! well is it wrong for me to figure out my ovulation days and try to have sex on those days to get prego. is this wrong of me to think like this? i really want another baby. he tells me that he wouldnt mind if we have another one he just dont want to feel like he has to try! is that kind of weird. can someone help me please. am i wrong or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont think so he prob wants one 2 but just doesnt want to have to face the dissappointment if it doesnt happen so he daoesnt want to say your trying
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 1:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If he knows you're not on birth control or preventing it at all, then he knows there is a good chance you will conceive. Why not boost your odds?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Actively trying to get pregnant can be stressful for men as well as women. It can sort of ruin the fun of having sex. It sounds like he wants another baby, he just doesn't want the stress of trying. So, heck, go ahead and track your cycle. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm trying not to get pregnant but I don't take birth control, so you bet your butt I know exactly when I'm fertile and when I ovulate. And it is normal to have a big increase in your sex drive when you're fertile, too. So chances are you would want to have sex at the right time anyway.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Just have intercourse every other day.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 4:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008