Does Cafemom have any information on products in the USA tainted with the Chocolate milk powder from China?

There is a post up that is scaring everyone. Someone posted a youtube video and has people really freaking out that our kids can receive this tainted milk products. Is there anything besides YOUTUBE that has been released to either warn or calm us? I have been on the phone all morning. So far I know for a fact from live representatives at Hershey and Nestle there are no tainted products in the US. But they keep coming up with more and more stuff. I can't do this all day! Any REAL non YOU TUBE video information would be so very appreciated.

sherry132

Asked by sherry132 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Kids' Health

• http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/10/03/asia/china.php

Anonymous

• yes but you can get info. by typing in china poison candy in the search engine it is icky the poison also affected baby formula in China
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2008