Why is it that the bad junkie stuff in my pantry/fridge/freezer is always calling, but the I never hear anything from the healthy good for me foods?

I have become a soda addict and I was thinking I haven't had tea in sometime, and I have all kinds of nicely flavored teas. But this goes for the chips, chocolate, cookies etc... that if I know they are there, I will eat them without even being hungry. I don't think of the carrots, peppers, apples and all the stuff I should be craving.

QandA

Asked by QandA at 8:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• LOL! You are too funny. If you have it there then you will crave it. Try not to buy it or as much then you won't be tempted. Try to buy healthier versions of the things you crave and slowly you may actually want the carrots or apples etc. I realize it is harder than it sounds.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I totally understand!! I had to stop buying the junk and force myself to have only better choices to tempt me ... or just walk away and realize I'm just not really that hungry!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• me too!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I try not to buy any but I just made no bake cookies and they are like a magnet pulling on me.
    sharonbrown43

Answer by sharonbrown43 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• IDK...Is it an age thingy?
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010