Sensa Weight Loss System question

I was looking at an add for this new Sensa weight loss. It says that it is a " clinically tested blend of crystal" that you sprinkle on your food like salt and pepper.
What, exactly, is a "clinically tested blend of crystals" and how will it make me loose weight? What kind of side effects should I expect?

pennycandy

Asked by pennycandy at 8:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• "clinically tested blend of crystals" = CHEMICALS Side affects from chemicals can't be a good. I would stay away, doesn't sound like a good thing to me.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The ingredients in Sensa include Maltodrexin which is derived from corn, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carmine, Soy and Milk. Sensa works by curbing your hunger without affecting the taste of your food. If you purchase the Sensa system you will be provided with a salt shaker and a sweet shaker. The salt shaker is designed to add Sensa to food which is salty and the sweet shaker to add to food which is sweet. Sensa makes your brain think that you have eaten and in consequence it makes you eat less. But if you just eat smaller portions then it will do the same thing without using this product. This product may even irritate your stomach as it states on the info. they give you.. A six month supply of Sensa can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $235. Not worth it IMO.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• sensa = another diet scam
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010