WHat would you say to your husband if he keeps trying to make you eat , especially when we are out?

I hate fast food, but he will get it for me with my son and it is gross. Please any suggestions?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Is there a middle ground? Arby's, subway or something like that... Tell him you don't enjoy it and would rather eat at home. I think you should attempt to do what he wants some to though if you can find a place you are willing to eat at. I totally understand not wanting the burger joints stuff! Give and take will make it easier to get your point across.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would just tell him exactly what you just said that you hate it and it is gross to you, but thank you for going out of your way to get you something. Men just need to be told point blank what you want not beat around the bush. Depending on how your husband is hopefully it won't hurt his feelings or make him upset.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Make him watch Super Size Me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Put your foot down and cook meals at home. If he continues,tell him he can eat it,his chose,but tell him u prefer making healthier food at home for u and your son!!!! Good luck!!!! Let me know how it works. I work at a fast food restaurant and I don't eat the food there. I wait till I get home and make something. Too much of fast food is not good for anyone!!!!! When he brings it home, what do u do with it??? Message me please. I have one of those hubbys at home too.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• tell him that you dont like it and that you would rather eat somthing else
    if that doesnt work start buying him or making something he doesnt like and see how he feels about being in your shoes
    liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 9:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Tell him,,, I feel disrespected when you ask me to eat food I do not like. I feel angry and dishonored. Then see how he responds.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 11:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010