Is it possible to change your email address and username?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes and no. You can change your e-mail address in your personal settings. To change a username, however, you need to delete your account and start over.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Changing your regular outside e-mail so you can change password and CM admin. can contact you.   yes.

Changing your username / screenname.  no.  You have to close your exiting account and open a new one.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• To change your email click on personal details under the home tab or basics under the privacy +settings link at the top of any page. You can't change your user name as the others have said. You would have to start a whole new account.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Email address yes, username no.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• on regular email yes I do believe you can recreate a new account I think even for here if I wanted to change my email & user name I could screen name you're stuck with that unless you delete your account and start over you can make as many email accounts as you want with how many ever user names you want
    Go into edit person details and you can change your email & user name
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• on your cafemom account I should of said sorry but you can make new email accounts for yourself also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010