Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The result of the separation is that he did in fact cheat, no matter how much

I tried to hold on to school I wound up dropping my classes. I' working part time and looking for additional work cant find anything yet. He is covering the bills for now. We hadn't spoken for month and calls me last I guess this was his way of trying to establish communication. Have you be getting into my personal life. Mind I was asleep and I was like where the hell is this coming from. I already confirmed what I needed to know. Oh I'm sorry maybe this was the wrong way to approach you. Then he wants to know how i'm doing and my daughters. I told you want to communicate now when before you were unable to. Well i am to angry to want to communicate with you. He start apologizing and calls me "Babe" I just broke down. He tells me that its really hard for him to drop our daughter off home. I told him this was you decision you did all this and left me hanging hi and dry. He tells stop crying I don't want to hear you cry all the

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • cont' I don't want to hear you cry you have be strong for the girls. He acted all concerned about me being on antidepressants. I am just so angry after learning that he is involved with someone and made it seem like it was me. I want to move on but until i am financially stuck i feel like im in his hands. I cant stand it.  I'm so angry at myself for not controlling my emotions and he moved on quickly. In addition my older daughter is struggling with an eating disorder. I have been praying a lot to give me strength and leave it his hands. But the pain so unbearable knowing what he has done and how he has hurt me.


    Answer by jenlesly at 9:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • JMO. I would rather go on PA then let my cheating EX pay my bills. Keep me finacialy bound to him.

    Answer by louise2 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • I agree. Get some assistance and file for child support.

    Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • I agree. Get him the hell out of your life and see what you can get for assistance. I hope it gets better for you.

    Answer by rio_burb at 11:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.