Feeling more like a mommy =) ( FTM)

My DD is 3 weeks tomorrow and I am happy to say that I am starting to get used to this. I am getting way more comfortable handeling her, i.e: burping her, changing her, playing with her, taking her in the car ride, taking her out in public more. I couldn't be more happier. I love watching her grow, it seems like she was just born yesterday! Shes already soo much bigger. I feel guilty for not taking enough pictures!

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't take enough pictures either with my first. I was so weird-ed out by having a child I forgot to enjoy it! Glad you are so happy!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• That's awesome! I adjusted right to my son as a newborn but the toddlers years came and I suddenly had no idea what I was doing! I think everyone does better with certain ages.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I was the same way at first too. For the first month or so it kind of felt like I was babysitting and eventually she could be given back lol. I just couldn't believe she was mine, and since it was my first it didn't feel natural yet. I think it's pretty normal the first time around. I'm now pregnant with #2 so hopefully it'll be different this time around! Congrats!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Enjoy it. It only gets better from here.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• aww im so happy for you and don't worry about the pictures, at least you have some pics, I dont have any pics of myself as a baby because my mom had other kids and didnt have money for pics so I say good job on doing what you've done which is being a great mom
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Lol.It is awesome, isnt it? 3 weeks old? He WAS only born yesterday. Enjoy mama
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have so few pictures of my son as a baby. I don't really mind though.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010