Toys PP? adult content

So as everyone knows, no sex 6 weeks PP. I am half way there and i feel like i NEED the D..lol sorry if TMI, but this has been the longest ive been without sex since b4 me and DH were together ( 2.5 years!) I am still a tiny bit sore in the area and there is still a good amount of blood. Does anyone know if using a vibrator externally will be ok? i have one that is waterproof so i was thinking it wouldnt be that messy if i go in the shower. I also have my hood pierced, will this affect anything, (i.e: cause more bleeding, soreness, etc?). I tried a few nights ago, not putting the bullet to the actual clitoris, but putting it in the same area, but on top of my panties ( so it wouldnt be so strong if it did end up hurting) and i just couldnt get 'into the mood'. I was too occupied trying to see if i felt any pain or not.. ANY suggestions??

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Clitoral stimulation will be fine. They don't want you putting anything in your vagina. If you are up to it go for it. It may cause some cramping that's about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Stuff on the outside should be fine. Did you tear at all? I would just gauge your birthing experience (tears, trauma, etc) and see what you want to do. I had friends who had very mild or no complications from birth who had sex at 2-3 weeks pp or sooner. I tore (front and back) so I was too much of a chicken, but I remember my hormones were so busting high that I was able to finish without vaginal stimulation at all, hahaha. TMI YET? .. at least you flagged it already.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 10:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yea, outside should be fine...when you orgasm you will probably feel really crampy though.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 1:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• likw the pp's said clit stimulation should be fine...just know that for the first two months after my son was born, my breasts started leaking..like hardcore when ever I orgasmed, little bit messy :p
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010