What is you gym routine?

I've been a member of a nice gym for about 2 months now. I have my own routine that i do when I go there. What do you do when you go? How long do you walk for? Do you walk or run or use the bicycle?

MommyTurtle1985

Asked by MommyTurtle1985 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• well, My first thought was I routinely don't go. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• first i call my sister to make plans to go to the gym... then we alternatively decide that we should go shopping, instead... i pay $30 a month, and haven't gone in about 6 months.........
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I haven't gone in forever either:( When I do go, I usually do 30 minutes of the elliptical machine alternating between intense and recovery. Then I do about an hour of weight lifting and resistance machines.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• first i alternate jogging and fast walking at a level 10 incline on the treadmill for a half hour. 15 minutes on the stair master, 10 minutes on the elliptical 20 minutes on the ab machines set at 60 lbs each. 30 minutes on the weight lifting machines, and then i go to the back and grab a mat and finish with 10 minutes of yoga
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Thank you aliishot2...that was very helpful.
    MommyTurtle1985

Comment by MommyTurtle1985 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010