Do people know the difference between right and wrong?

We, as a society seem to be leaning so far to the left ..that i am wondering...if we are not hurting kids by not teaching them the basic. We are not wanting to judge others and their decisions..but is it hurting our standards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Like what? Explain...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would rather my kids standard be to accept everyone rather than teach hate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I think we are born with an instinct to know some things are right and some are wrong. It varies from person to person what actually is available to us at this point in societal development. I believe the way we are taught as children can override that and what society tells us also influences are connection to inborn information.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I was taught that what others did, did not justify me acting wrong. I was also taught not to judge others because what they decided to do was not my choice and that I cannot force my style of life of choices on others. It seems to me to many parents are trying to be cool and raise the popular kid instead of being good parents.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 10:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Everyone has a different opinion of right && wrong.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 11:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• What i think is wrong is different than what others think is wrong. I think abortion is wrong, obviously others don't.
    I think it's wrong to say bad words, my kids know it's wrong to say bad words, but other kids obviously don't know it's wrong. Does that mean that saying bad words is wrong?
    It is in the eye of the beholder.
    Oliviasmommy131

Answer by Oliviasmommy131 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I think this world is teaching things to be right that are actually wrong.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2008