Anyone with a latex-allergy/sensitivity have condom use experience?? adult content

My husband and I decided to use condoms for our own reasons.. so I'm going to just focus on that for a bit rather than alternatives. Latex (in the past) has always made me swell up a bit and feel very uncomfortable. It got worse till I realized I was allergic. So we tried Trojan Supra (poly rather than latex) and I think (pretty sure) it's giving me a yeast infection. I ordered Naturalamb sheepskin condoms and they are next to try. Has anyone else had these issues with condoms?! What worked for you? I'd really like to make this work, lol.

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 10:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have issues but I was going to suggest sheep skin.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You might also try them made out of polyispore (SKYN) which also work for allergies.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 10:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i tried so trojan ones with specail lube on it ( cant remember exactly) with my x in mexico a few years ago and i remember his panis got messed up from them. It was like it burned his skin or somthing, i have been scared to use any kind of condom since that, It looked sooo gross!!! i would like to try the natural lambskin now, since my diaphram is expiered..let me know how you like them =)
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have used sheepskin & the non-latex ones without a problem. Are you sure you are reacting to the latex & not the spermicide or lube on them? Have you reacted to latex in other situations? Just wondering if the latex is the true issue. Good luck, either way.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:12 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes. i'm allergic to latex too. i have to use polyurethane condoms too. if sheep skin doesn't work maybe you could try birth control. 

xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010