How do you get the spark back?!?!

Ok My hubby and i have been together for three and a half years! I love him dearly and don't want anybody else. But its not like it used to be! We used to be all lovey dovey and flirt and have that SPARK. But now it just feels like we are an old married couple. I met him when i was 15 and told my best friend i was gonna marry him one day cause i knew he was the one. And he still is but i don't feel the spark. I've tried telling him i don't feel as special anymore and there is no spark and i know that i'm the only one for him! He is amazing father and husband. He works non-stop so i can stay at home with our son. And i do the motherly-wife duties, like clean everyday, do everything for our son, and wait on my hubby hand and foot. He is my best friend but how do i get it back? The exciting stage?!?!

LeighAnn0901

Asked by LeighAnn0901 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Relationships have ups and downs. It's normal to have that in a happy marriage. Sounds like you both have your hands full. I'm guessing the spark fizzled because you guys are just plain tired. Try making the first move. Leave him sexy love notes, flirt with him, stuff like that.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• love notes ,sexy e mails .... candle lite dinner kisses at the door... do what ever it takes
    Anonymous

• have a regular date night. that helps us to reconnect with each other but we haven't been able to afford one lately. so we have sex night instead.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008