If put in a room together and asked to work together to solve a problem in order to get out...

Do you think a Pagan, a christian and Muslim could work together to solve the problem or do you think they would each insist on working individually and get no where. I would want to work together to get out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Religious Debate

• The world does not work together as well now-a-days. Someone in the room would start their own debate on who's 'book' was the best....
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You can't really answer the question without generalizing what all three groups are like. Some people are willing to work together and some aren't, regardless of their religious beliefs.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I don't see why they wouldn't...

Charmom2

Answer by Charmom2 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• ...depends upon the individuals...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• absolutely!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think the Christian and Muslim would waste time praying to God for a solution and the Pagan would actually come up withsolution and execute it.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Of course... Why wouldn't they?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think it depends more on the individuals themselves (their personalities and ability to "play well with others", lol) than it does what faith they have, I think....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I don't see what religion would have to do with it. But, if they DID decide to work individually, I don't see why that would get them no where. Yeah, 3 heads are usually better than one (let's face it depends on which three heads) but, that doesn't mean they can't solve the problem on their own...or even that there is only one answer to the problem...
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think it would depend on the problem they were asked to solve. If it had nothing to do with faith, then I don't see where there would be a problem. I don't see why three people of different faiths couldn't get along and work on a project together. If the project involved choosing one faith to represent all, then, of course there would be major difficulties. . . but otherwise, why not?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 11:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010