REALLY DRY SKIN!

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN USE ON MY EYEBROWS AND CERTAIN OTHER DRY SPOTS ON MY FACE ? LOTION DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! MY EYEBROWS ARE THE WORST-IT'S LIKE THEY HAVE DANDRUFF!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Find a lotion with Shae butter. It's the best & very effective!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Straight up vaseline. It won't clog your pores, but it will leave you a bit greasy, so use it sparingly. Put it on right away after you shower or wash your face.

If you have some dough to spend, Erno Lazlo makes a product called Formula 3-9 (I think that's what it's called). It freaking rocks for dry patches. But it also costs over $100 for one ounce.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• um vaseline does clog pores it is designed to do just that. it is petroleum jelly, two steps away from motor oil. olive oil, coconut oil are much more natural choices.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I use Clininque moisturizer, it works good for me.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 2:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My eyebrows did that when I was using Proactive, it was just a little too harsh for me. I can't live without my Hope In A Jar by Philosophy. It is an awesome moisturizer!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The Renew lotion is great. Works for sensitive skin, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis. Let me know if you would like more info.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You might be using a skin care line that's too harsh/over drying for your skin. You need to use a good exfoliant to remove the dry/dead skin and then a good moisturizer!!! We have amazing products that I'd love to share with you. Check them out at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ I'd love to give you more info. or a free sample--if it's something you're interested in...contact me! Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Our Olive Oil line is AMAZING for dry skin.
    Looking for relief? Tired of dry, dehydrated or simply stressed out skin? Relief is here with Olive Oil essentials.
    As we age, our skin typically produces less oil, leaving skin looking dehydrated and lackluster. Renowned for centuries for its hydrating properties, olive oil mimics the skin’s own natural oils to attract and retain precious moisture to your skin. The composition of prime olive oil can be easily absorbed without clogging the pores. At Seriesse, we use only Flor de Aceite, or prime, first pressed olive oil – the purest form available – and olive leaf extracts, both suffused with antioxidants and skin replenishers. www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 1:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008