How many presents per kid for Christmas?

And how many kids do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• 2 kids. WE spend about 70 dollars each over the year and then what ever we buy for that is what they get. We don't keep count per say. They get one or two from us and the rest form Santa.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Depends on what kind of present. Last year my son got a lot of present but because he was only 8 months old and his gifts were really cheap, I didn't spend more than $10 per gift. My daughter asked for a wii so she got her wii, two ganes, one extra controller and one ds game.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We give 2 presents to each of the little ones and Santa gives them 5 more presents. We spend around $200 on each kid's presents.
    That's for our kids aged up to 12.

The rest of our kids are 17 to 22 and they get one present from us and $200 for each of them so they can go shopping.

We have 7 kids.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We don't go by how many gifts per child but a set dollar amount. We have three kids.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We go by a certain amount. So we spend so much each year. Which is different each year. Depends on what we have.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well, I only have 1 kid, so I can spend as little or as much as I want, but it's usually 1 big (expensive) gift and then many smaller ones.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have one child and I go by the amount I spend not the amount of gifts. Usually 1 big gift and a bunch of little gifts and I don't spend much over $300.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• SInc I only have one beautiful little girl , 10. and she gets to pick 3 for the local children shelter.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We have two daughters. They'll each have a couple of handmade things and gifts from family, plus one gift from Santa each and one gift to the family, plus stockings.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Last year each kid got 2 gifts from us plus some board games and movies from us to the whole family.  Santa brought them a Wii.  We had 4 kids then.  This year we have 5 and are planning to keep with the 2 gift per kid and a big gift for the whole family from Santa. We spent between $40-$85 per kid for their 2 gifts.  The most was spent on the younger 2 girls who got a joint gift of a big dollhouse loaded with furniture ($170 total) which is more than we normally spent but they loved it.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2010