Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of film do you use in your camera to get great shots,,,indoors and out?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (6)
  • I know that Kodak makes a really good camera called the SmartCamera and it actually does all the settings by itself to make great inside/outside shots. Its like 200 dollars but if money is tight and your using film for cameras look at the film and it should say something like multi-shot or inside/outside film and it is made by Kodak as well...basically Kodak is the for-runner for good film right now.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

  • I went to digital and never ever looked back! I save so much money on film and processing and TIME! I never have to remember to go get them developed and waste the gas to get there. They have VERY reasonable prices on digital cameras too. They go on sale all the time.

    Answer by mrs_kitty at 12:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

  • If you're using a 35mm camera, try the 400. Those are usually pretty good.

    Answer by nettie04 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

  • do people still use film? Sorry we haven't used film except in disposable waterproof cameras for yrs.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

  • I haven't bought film in so long, my husband and I switched to a digital camera a long time ago. I usually upload my pictures to a website and have them printed off and mailed to me.

    Answer by Booberry at 4:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

  • I use 400 speed film most of the time, but I use 8oo speed sometimes for action shots. I love film cameras!

    Answer by kaarina at 11:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.