Need some advice Money issue.

So, I start training for my new job this Saturday. I am required to have 1/2 of my uniform prior to training and I get the other 1/2 on Friday from the facility. I am required to be in uniform for the 4 day training. No uniform = no training.

My husband is behind on his truck insurance. It was due this week and he wont get paid until Thusday and if he uses his whole check, then he has nothing left for gas, baby needs, or my 1/2 of the uniform.

I told him I would get my stuff out of this paycheck BUT, the truck insurance is nagging at me.

Should I....

1) Ask my parents for the money (never asked them for money since I have been married).

or..

2) get it out of his paycheck.

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 10:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ask your parents for the money and use the paycheck for the truck payment and insurance. Our parents should be there for us when we need a little help. Just make sure you pay them back asap or if they won't let you pay them back, do something nice for them in return.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would ask your parents. If that's not an option, I would try to borrow it another way.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would ask your parents if the insurance company won't let him pay on his payday.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It won't hurt to ask you parents. Also these days it is a HUGE risk going without insurance on your vehicle. I would not take that risk.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I made a boo boo earlier..it was a truck PAYMENT not insurance. I get them mixed up a lot. I know he will make sure the payment is made, I just worry about my stuff + the gas for the 4 day training putting a MAJOR set back for the bills.

Think I will ask my parents. Out of 8, I am the one that asks the less of them.
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010