On and off nausea 6-7 weeks preg? adult content

So I have been having nausea on and off around this time, sometimes it is really severe I think I might be sick, other times I don't feel sick at all. For about 3 days I felt really sick and now its seemed to go away. This will be my 2nd if all goes well. Anyone else experience this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nausea will come and go during pregnancy. I have had good days and my bad days too.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• that's how mine was then i got it really bad where i had to go to the hospital and they almost keep me there
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i forgot to say that was for me you my be differnet
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• That's exactly how I seem to be. I am on my second pregnancy as well. With my first it was each day, from morning, through lunch, and then I was better in the afternoons. This time around, it is just as you described. It isn't constant like the first time around and it comes and goes. One day I might feel sick most of the day, but two days later, I might not feel sick at all. Go figure.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 6:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010